Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Morning

Today Mike gives his first lesson in the Elder's Quorum. I taught last week in Gospel Doctrine. We are both so grateful to have teaching jobs in the ward.

I read my kids blogs and they have so much to tell...life is just pretty quiet around here. We both love our jobs, and our ward, and the friends we are making here in UT.

I have to say that I am beginning to really love Utah, but then again it hasn't snowed yet. The mountains are so beautiful and majestic when snow covered, but I have a feeling the streets aren't.  This CA girl will have a lot to get used to once the first snow comes.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be great and I promise that Utah will still be great even when it snows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I already have a ton of questions...like how do I get pics where I want them to be and move text to different places...you know..format it nicely. So much too learn and so old. LOL!

    ReplyDelete