Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Evening Out

Last night we decided that the weather was beautiful and a perfect night for taking some pictures of the mountains. Mike loves the mountains here in UT and I have to admit, when I see them now I feel at home. They are beautiful right now, so green and lush from the rains. In a few months they will be snow capped. I believe I like them best that way, but I am wondering if you can get snow capped mountains and avoid the snowed in streets....just a thought.

3 comments:

  1. I love the mountains there. They are beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying it there in UT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my Utah mountains. It was so nice to be fixing dinner and look outside the window and see just how big and beautiful they are. I'm glad you like them. Believe it or not there will LOTS of time to see snow on the mountains and not on the streets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mountains in UT. They are beatiful!

    ReplyDelete