Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time flies....

Wow, I started this blog ages ago thinking that I would stick with it and have something nice to document all the fun things in my life. Apparently life is going by with no documentation from me. I have so many fun things to share, I guess I just need to get busy and share them. I am hoping to have many photos and stories after my time with all of the kids next month. I booked a ticket to San Diego today and will drive back to Utah with Erin and the kids. Then Kris and her family will be here and we will have so much fun. I can hardly wait. Life is good...I guess I just need to share that a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. No worries. I'm sure things have been crazy for you. I can't wait to see you in July! Only one more month to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, only one more month...They haven't been all that crazy, I just need to dedicate more time to doing the blog and stop some other things. Can't wait to see all of you either.

    ReplyDelete